Welcome to Magellan University
Online Professional Development Training for K-12 Teachers
"Magellan University serves K-12 teacher's professional development needs by providing high quality online courses developed by practicing educators and recognized leaders in the teacher development field."
Our project-based online courses have been designed to meet the highest academic standards and provide K12 teachers with valuable skills that can be incorporate into the classroom. All courses are instructor-led, taught by trained content experts with direct application for your classroom needs. Convenient and flexible, courses are scheduled on a regular basis throughout the year.
- Are 100% online so you can take them at your convenience
- Offer quality, graduate level elective semester credit from Chapman University
- Provide personalized instruction from an expert instructor who is a current or former classroom teacher
- Develop practical and useful classroom skills applicable to yourclassroom environment
- Offer anytime...anywhere instruction. There are no set classroom schedules to meet, rather you "attend class" and complete course work as it fits into your schedule
- Exceed State and No Child Left Behind requirements and aligned with the ISTE Teacher Education Standards
- Access a broad learning community through bulletin board discussions and email communication
There are many courses from which to choose, covering everything from Instructional Technology, Classroom Management, Teaching Students with Special Needs, and much more...
Check them out today!
How to Enroll and Take a Course
- Register a new user account through the site first.
- Choose a course and start date from our Online Course catalog, complete with course description and outline.
- Pay online using a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- After payment is received, you will be sent information by email with your login instructions. That's all there is to it!
Publish Your Kid's Writing
|Create a book of your student's work.